Nursery Nurse – Wragby Road
Location - LN2 4PL
Children 1st is an award winning family run group of nurseries; we offer great career opportunities in nursery nursing within the highest quality caring environment for our children.
Our day nursery is conveniently located just off Wragby Road.
Required certificates and licences
- As a Qualified Nursery Nurse have NNEB, BTEC, NVQ3, EYE, or an equivalent childcare/teaching qualification;
- have at least 2 years previous experience with children ages 0-5 years;
- possess a Paediatric first aid certificate;
- full time employment – other options can be considered in accordance with the requirements of the applicant
- Pension Scheme
- Loyalty reward schemes
- Discount on childcare
- Online training to assist with continue development
- Company events – annual conference, team activities
- Being part of the Children 1st Family
- must work well as a member of a team and are used to working within the policies and procedures expected within our environment;
- must provide high standards of care and education as a Qualified Nursery Nurse;
- can work flexibly to meet the needs of the children;
- must communicate effectively and professionally;
- have a working knowledge of the EYFS, planning and assessment systems and take an active role ensuring the Safeguarding and Health and Safety of all the children and staff you work with:
- Please note: Due to the nature of this role the successful applicant must be able to undertake and provide a clear enhanced DBS check and provide references satisfactory to Children 1st.
We would love to hear from you if you have the above requirements