Apprentice Nursery Nurse – Acorns
Apprentice Nursery Nurse
Children 1st @ Upper Tean
Stoke on Trent
Children 1st is an award winning family run group of nurseries; we offer progressive career opportunities in nursery nursing within the highest quality caring environment for our children.
Our day nursery in Stoke is located on Draycott Road, please use google maps to confirm that the travel/ journey to the nursery is suitable prior to applying. If the journey is 50 minutes or more then it will not be suitable.
- Can earn a salary whilst gaining a qualification.
- receive paid holidays and bank holidays.
- pension scheme.
- free on-going training.
- additional qualifications.
- a mentor and/or assessor throughout your training
- will attend team meetings and have the opportunity to input ideas
- Are 16 or over, have a passion for children and an aptitude for learning
- Minimum requirements to apply for this role are English and Maths GCSE grades 2 or E or above OR Functional Skills Level 1 or above.
- are able to commit to a full apprenticeship programme
- are patient and friendly
- due to the nature of this role the successful applicant must be able to undertake and provide a clear enhanced DBS check and provide references satisfactory to Children 1st.
- By applying for this vacancy, you have given your consent to share your information with the employer on this advert in order for your grades to be confirmed on the HM Government Personal Learning Record Service. Where grades can not be confirmed, certificates will need to be provided by the applicant.