Nursery Nurse – Sheffield
Children 1st @ Sheffield
39 Scotland Street
An Excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Qualified Nursery Nurse to join our well established Nursery Team in Sheffield on Full time basis, between the hours of 7:30am - 6:00 pm.
Children 1st is an award winning family run group and are offering an exciting opportunity for individuals to join the company and contribute to a high quality caring environment for children.
- To have: NNEB, BTEC, NVQ3, EYE, or equivalent childcare/teaching qualification
- To work as a member of the staff team, working within the company policies and procedures.
- To ensure high standards of care and education
- To work flexibly to meet the needs of the children.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with children, parents and staff.
- To have a working knowledge of the EYFS, planning and assessment systems.
- To take an active role ensuring the Safeguarding and Health and Safety of all the children and staff.
- To maintain the environment, assisting with the care and maintenance of all toys and equipment.
- to attend team/staff meetings and be actively involved in company training.
Previous experience with children ages 0-5 years, and a Paediatric first aid certificate is required.
If you have the passion and attitude for working with children and would like to further develop your career please apply via Indeed or www.children1stdaynurseries.co.uk
Appointment to this position will be subject to a successful DBS check
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £6.60 to £8.31 /hour