Nursery Nurse – Acorns
Children 1st @ Upper Tean
Location Stoke on Trent, ST10 4JJ
Children 1st is an award winning family run group of nurseries; we offer great career opportunities in nursery nursing within the highest quality caring environment for our children.
Our day nursery in Stoke is conveniently located on Draycott Road.
Required certificates and licences
- As a Qualified Nursery Nurse have NNEB, BTEC, NVQ3, EYE, or an equivalent childcare/teaching qualification;
- have at least 2 years previous experience with children ages 0-5 years;
- possess a Paediatric first aid certificate;
- full time employment
- Pension Scheme
- Loyalty reward schemes
- Discount on childcare
- Online training to assist with continue development
- must work well as a member of a team and are used to working within the policies and procedures expected within our environment;
- must provide high standards of care and education as a Qualified Nursery Nurse;
- can work flexibly to meet the needs of the children;
- must communicate effectively and professionally;
- have a working knowledge of the EYFS, planning and assessment systems and take an active role ensuring the Safeguarding and Health and Safety of all the children and staff you work with:
- Please note: Due to the nature of this role the successful applicant must be able to undertake and provide a clear enhanced DBS check and provide references satisfactory to Children 1st.
We would love to hear from you, although our children do have a few other requests:
- Have a smile that feels like home.
- Laugh every single day
- Singing, whether in tune or not is a daily given; the louder the better!
- Give the best cuddles and have plenty of these to spare each day.
- Multi-tasking is vital, you will often find yourself, wiping a nose, giving a cuddle and creating a stickle brick house all in one go!