Nursery Nurse – Newark Centre – Appletongate
Children 1st @ Newark Centre
Location NG24 1JY
Children 1st is an award winning family run group of nurseries; we offer great career opportunities in nursery nursing within the highest quality caring environment for our children.
Our day nursery in Newark Town is ideally situated right in the middle of the town centre on Appleton Gate, directly opposite the church and a short walk to Newark Northgate train station
Required certificates and licences
- As a Qualified Nursery Nurse have NNEB, BTEC, NVQ3, EYE, or an equivalent childcare/teaching qualification;
- have at least 2 years previous experience with children ages 0-5 years;
- possess a Paediatric first aid certificate;
- full time employment – other options can be considered in accordance with the requirements of the applicant
- Pension Scheme
- Loyalty reward schemes
- Discount on childcare
- Online training to assist with continue development
- Company events – annual conference, team activities
- Being part of the Children 1st Family
- must work well as a member of a team and are used to working within the policies and procedures expected within our environment;
- must provide high standards of care and education as a Qualified Nursery Nurse;
- can work flexibly to meet the needs of the children;
- must communicate effectively and professionally;
- have a working knowledge of the EYFS, planning and assessment systems and take an active role ensuring the Safeguarding and Health and Safety of all the children and staff you work with:
- Please note: Due to the nature of this role the successful applicant must be able to undertake and provide a clear enhanced DBS check and provide references satisfactory to Children 1st.
We would love to hear from you if you have the above requirements.