Early Years Practitioner/Teacher – Clowne/Chesterfield
Early Years Practitioner/ Teacher
We are looking for an Early Years Practitioner/ Teacher to be responsible for planning and supervising activities for preschool children, and a small staff team in the Chesterfield Area.
The successful candidate should ideally be qualified to degree level in childcare/education or equivalent, with Early Year’s experience.
Required certificates and licences
- As a Qualified Nursery Nurse have NNEB, BTEC, NVQ3, EYE, or an equivalent childcare/teaching qualification;
- have at least 2 years previous experience with children ages 0-5 years;
- possess a Paediatric first aid certificate;
· full time employment – other options can be considered in accordance with the requirements of the applicant
· Pension Scheme
· Loyalty reward schemes
· Discount on childcare
· Online training to assist with continue development
· Company events – annual conference, team activities
· Being part of the Children 1st Family
- must work well as a member of a team and are used to working within the policies and procedures expected within our environment;
- must provide high standards of care and education as a Qualified Nursery Nurse;
- can work flexibly to meet the needs of the children;
- must communicate effectively and professionally;
- have a working knowledge of the EYFS, planning and assessment systems and take an active role ensuring the Safeguarding and Health and Safety of all the children and staff you work with:
Please note: Due to the nature of this role the successful applicant must be able to undertake and provide a clear enhanced DBS check and provide references satisfactory to Children 1st.'